The thinnest membrane-type hairpiece base. Conceived as a single-use, full-bond disposable salon-fitted unit, #220 Skin Light has instead become a user favorite due to it’s undetectability. You have to be careful not to tear it and so we suggest using white glue rather than strong tapes. With care and attention, #220 can last months. But we advise you always have a backup unit just in case you accidentally tear it. To avoid disappointment, please understand that they were designed to last just one month.
Ready-Made Stock #220 Ultra-thin polyskin, knotless hairpieces have the following specifications:
- 25cm (9.75") long X 19.6cm (7.75") wide with a typical CC hairline contour
- human hair, looped through the base and secured with a micro-knot so that you don't notice any dark dots and yet the shedding is kept under control.
- Between light and medium-light density
- synthetic gray if up to 40% gray.
- blend of human and synthetic gray if over 40%
- 3.0 cm water wave, can easily be styled straighter
- pompadour freestyle
Tip: use a template to easily trim a stock unit to size. Just tape it over the template and take a razor to the back and sides from underneath.
Guarantee terms: You may return a ready-made unit in new condition for refund after you have examined it. Once it has been cut, resized, colored, altered or bleached etc. it cannot be returned for refund or credit.
Note: "R" in the color chart indicates some red in the hair color